Free Exchanges on Shades.
Free Next Day Shipping on All Orders over £30!
Pay in three instalments over 60 days with ! (UK only)
Upgrade to our Blemish Bundle (inc. Face Fix and Blemish Balm) for just £10!
- Reduces redness, appearance of spots, and brightens appearance.
- Natural, matte finish, with a subtle tint.
- Avocado Oil and Aloe Vera 200x help rapidly repair and hydrate dry and damaged skin
- Wheatgerm Oil helps combat free radicals, protecting against environmental damage.
How to Use:
- Choose correct shade (For shade chart scroll through images!)
- Apply a small amount to palm.
- Use clean fingers to gently massage the cream into your skin.
- Start with a small layer and build up if necessary.
- Use across your whole face to create an even look and finish.
- Finally, add our Face Fix concealer over the top to cover any visible spots, or lasting dark circles.
- Remove before bed using a face wash!
- Aloe Vera 200x: This amazing gel is extracted by carefully filleting the long, thick leaves of this succulent plant, providing 200x the effect of standard Aloe Vera. This ingredients helps protect and repair the skin, while also leaving a soothing, fresh-faced feel! 🌱
- Wheatgerm Oil: Designed to be rapidly absorbed by the skin, Wheatgerm Oil is a highly effective moisturiser. When applied, this ingredients provides a healthy infusion of vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins, antioxidants. These nutrients help moisturise and help heal dry or cracked skin in particular. Wheat-germ oil is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone. 🌾
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is the natural oil pressed from the pulp of an avocado. Rich in vitamin E, this ingredients helps soften, moisturise and protect the skin, while also neutralising free radical. 🥑
- Bisabolol Racemic: This synthetic ingredient helps to protect and heal the skin from the effects of daily stress. The primary ingredient in Chamomile, this has been successfully used for centuries to protect sensitive skin.
Read the full list of ingredients here.